Ada Bathtub Seat #1 Image - Folding Tub Bench
Hi peoples, this picture is about Ada Bathtub Seat #1 Image - Folding Tub Bench. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 633 x 703. It's file size is just 44 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Ada Bathtub Seat.
The present day kitchen features a contemporary kitchen idea to acquire the narrow territory on your kitchen across. This concept offers when it comes to today's kitchen with contemporary furniture installment, consequently make your kitchen appear newer and simple to use. Once we understand, contemporary kitchen style nowadays is becoming very popular on the list of people.
Models are applied to deal with cramped conditions region, since the average present of each household possess a contemporary residence. The modern home was created to enhance the kitchen's modern idea have a subject that was narrow. Who claims having a Ada Bathtub Seat #1 Image - Folding Tub Bench that CAn't be changed into akitchen of your aspirations? It is correctly this challenge features a little kitchen can be as distinctive as possible we have to be creative today to highlight the current home contemporary like contemporary houses.
There's an extensive range of modern home layout creativity having a modern style as possible emulate. Different contemporary kitchen design can be seen in net sources and a variety of print press. Furthermore, some of these tips can also attempt to develop a modern kitchen modern charming.
AdaA•da (ā′də),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in central Oklahoma. 14,509.
- [Douay Bible.]Adah.
- a female given name: from a Germanic word meaning "noble.''
A•da (ā′də),USA pronunciation n. [Computers.]
- a programming language particularly suited to real-time applications: developed for use by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.