This image about Couch Slips was posted on February 1, 2018 at 9:37 pm. It is posted at the Couch category. Couch Slips is tagged with Couch Slips, Couch, Slips..
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Slipsslip1 (slip),USA pronunciation v., slipped or (Archaic) slipt;
- to move, flow, pass, or go smoothly or easily;
slide: Water slips off a smooth surface.
- to slide suddenly or involuntarily;
to lose one's foothold, as on a smooth surface: She slipped on the icy ground.
- to move, slide, or start gradually from a place or position: His hat had slipped over his eyes.
- to slide out of or become disengaged from a fastening, the grasp, etc.: The soap slipped from my hand.
- to pass without having been acted upon or used;
get away: to let an opportunity slip.
- to pass from the mind, memory, or consciousness.
- to elapse or pass quickly or imperceptibly (often fol. by away or by): The years slipped by.
- to become involved or absorbed easily: to slip into a new way of life.
- to move or go quietly, cautiously, or unobtrusively: to slip out of a room.
- to put on or take off a garment easily or quickly: She slipped on the new sweater. He slipped off his shoes.
- to make a mistake or error: As far as I know, you haven't slipped once.
- to fall below a standard or accustomed level, or to decrease in quantity or quality;
deteriorate: His work slipped last year.
- to be said or revealed inadvertently (usually fol. by out): The words just slipped out.
- to read, study, consider, etc., without attention: He slipped over the most important part.
- (of an aircraft when excessively banked) to slide sideways, toward the center of the curve described in turning. Cf. skid (def. 18).
- to cause to move, pass, go, etc., with a smooth, easy, or sliding motion.
- to put, place, pass, insert, or withdraw quickly or stealthily: to slip a letter into a person's hand.
- to put on or take off (a garment) easily or quickly: He slipped the shirt over his head.
- to let or make (something) slide out of a fastening, the hold, etc.: I slipped the lock, and the door creaked open.
- to release from a leash, harness, etc., as a hound or a hawk.
- to get away or free oneself from;
escape (a pursuer, restraint, leash, etc.): The cow slipped its halter.
- to untie or undo (a knot).
- to let go entirely, as an anchor cable or an anchor.
- to pass from or escape (one's memory, attention, knowledge, etc.).
- to dislocate;
put out of joint or position: I slipped a disk in my back.
- to shed or cast: The rattlesnake slipped its skin.
- to ignore, pass over, or omit, as in speaking or writing.
- to let pass unheeded;
neglect or miss.
- [Boxing.]to evade or avoid (a blow) by moving or turning the body quickly: He slipped a right and countered with a hard left.
- (of animals) to bring forth (offspring) prematurely.
- to detach (a railway car) from a moving train as it passes through a station.
- let slip, to reveal unintentionally: to let slip the truth.
- slip a cog. See cog 1 (def. 6).
- slip away:
- to depart quietly or unobtrusively;
- to recede;
slowly vanish: All those facts I had memorized just slipped away.
- slip between the cracks. See crack (def. 52).
- slip someone's mind, to be forgotten: I was supposed to phone, but it slipped my mind.
- slip something over on, to deceive;
trick. Also, slip one over on.
- slip up, to make an error;
fail: I slipped up and put the letter in the wrong envelope.
- an act or instance of slipping.
- a sudden losing of one's foothold, as on slippery ground.
- a mistake in judgment;
- a mistake or oversight, as in speaking or writing, esp. a small one due to carelessness: a minor slip in addition; a slip of the tongue.
- an error in conduct;
- something easily slipped on or off.
- a decline or fall in quantity, quality, extent, etc., or from a standard or accustomed level: a slip in prices.
- a woman's undergarment, sleeveless and usually having shoulder straps, extending from above the bust down to the hemline of the outer dress.
- an underskirt, as a half-slip or petticoat.
- a pillowcase.
- an inclined plane, sloping to the water, on which vessels are built or repaired.
- the difference between the speed at which a screw propeller or paddle wheel would move if it were working against a solid and the actual speed at which it advances through the water.
- a space between two wharves or in a dock for vessels to lie in.
- the difference between the synchronous and the operating speeds of a motor.
- the difference between output speed and input or theoretical speed in certain fluid or electromagnetic devices, as couplings or motors.
- (in pumps) the difference between the actual volume of water or other liquid delivered by a pump during one complete stroke and the theoretical volume as determined by calculation of the displacement.
- unintended movement or play between mechanical parts or the like.
- the position of a fielder who stands behind and to the offside of the wicketkeeper.
- the fielder playing this position.
- the relative displacement of formerly adjacent points on opposite sides of a fault, measured along the fault plane.
- a small fault.
- Also called glide. plastic deformation of one part of a metallic crystal relative to the other part due to shearing action.
- give someone the slip, to elude a pursuer;
escape: The murderer gave the police the slip.
The blog post of Couch Slips have 7 pictures it's including Couch Slips #1 Camo Couch Cover Slips | Sure Fit Couch Covers | Couch Slip Covers, Couch Cover Slips | Wingback Chair Slipcovers | Couch Slip Covers, How To Make A Slip Cover For A Couch | Sure Fit Slipcovers | Couch Slip, Attractive Couch Slips #4 Bespoke Custom Sofa Slipcovers, How To Make A Slip Cover For A Couch | Slip Cover For Couches | Couch, Couch Slips #6 Custom Pottery Barn Basic Sofa Slipcovers - Love Seat And 3 Seater With Contrast Cordings And, Honeybear Lane. Here are the pictures:
How do I choose the best quality Couch Slips? The function of the desk can support the features of a home home as we learn. The existence of the table is not just helpful as a mix of food, but additionally an effect to your kitchen created's layout. In evaluating the good qualities and drawbacks due to the large kitchen counter content currently, choose the best claim your experience.
Ultimately, the kitchen desk might be explained good quality if it has a strong structure, simple to clear, wonderful, spot resistant, resilient, temperature resistant. But naturally none of the components that service all the above characteristics. Thus, you should conform to the situations inside the home, where the elements that needs to be outlined.